Tuesday, October 12, 2010

School is kicking my... er... behind.

Graduate school, that is. Yes, I have voluntarily gone back to school. I am pursuing my Masters of Library and Information Science (MLIS) degree. This means that I have no time to read and review books for all of you. Or for me. Booooo. You think you have homework? In the course of any given week, I have to read multiple chapters from two graduate-level text books, watch three lectures, participate in discussion boards on line, work on two group projects, and write a three page paper. And I usually can't start any of this until after 9:00pm. That's right. Nine o'clock at night. I work until I fall asleep, usually after midnight or 1:00, then the alarm goes off between 5:30 and 6:00, depending on how dedicated I'm feeling.

Go ahead. Whine at me about homework. I have more whine than you do, and I'm happy to share.

No comments: