Friday, July 24, 2009

An Embarrassing Gap

In time, that is. I can't believe it has been over a month since I wrote a post! On the other hand, since only about two people read this (if that many), I don't have much of an audience to disappoint.

The good news is, attendance at the programs this summer has been OUTSTANDING! I cannot tell you how happy it makes me when more than 20 kids show up for a program I thought might get 10. I love having too many people! We have to scramble, and it may be that not everybody gets everything out of the program they may wish for, but we seem to have a great time anyway.

I am going to miss having that weekly connection with all of you. Please don't stop coming to the library just because we are not having a formal program every Thursday night. Although, beginning on September 10, we will be having a Teen program on the 2nd Thursday of every month @ 6:00pm. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for each one, so please feel free to give me your suggestions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Christine, u still need 2 update ur blog everyday. I hope tht u know who this is. It's Julia. I will give u my email so if u want to email me it's julia.wwefanatic.dales3@googlemail.com. I ask u to please email me!!!! Ur friend, Julia
BTW, I am almost done with my log. I just need 2 bring a friend. Bye!