Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Over, but not yet finished...

Summer Reading is officially over. Behind the scenes, however, there’s a lot of work to do! I have to report statistics, compile evaluations, undecorated, and try to regain my sanity.

I have to start planning programs for the Fall months! I have Storytimes, Books & Beyond, Bedtimes, Family Movies, and something else. What is it? I know I’m forgetting something. Oh, yeah! TEENS!!

There will be official Teen Times with actual programs at 6 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month. I would also like to encourage you to come by any time to talk books or play games. The more I talk to you, the better I get to know you. The better I know you, the better able I am to find books and movies you’ll like.

So don’t be a stranger.

No comments: